- How-to Choose
- How-to Pair w/Food
- Using The Right Glass Shows You Have Class
- Basic Types of Wine
- Expanded typing of Wines
- What Temp For EachType of Wine
- Knowing Your Wine Colors
- Wine Type Descriptions
- Caloric Comparison vs. Beer
A friend once told me (while discussing wines & spirits) to learn about coffees too… " Because you’ll eventually need them, if / when you enjoy too much good spirits."
Friday Freebies: Collection of free CV templates!
- Hexagon Vita by Sven Kaiser - Download
- Resume by Ayoob Ullah - Download
- Resume by Abdullah Al Mamun - Download
- CV / Resume by Hadi Reda - Download
- Simple Resume by Jonny Evans - Download
- Resume by Georgian-Sorin Maxim - Download
- Creative Resume by Fernando Báez - Download
Have / know a freebie that you want to share? - Feel free to send it!
Cat nap.. I just want to fell as carefree as this cat here… #needavacay #lazypose#mexico #instagood #gato (at La Presa, Tijuana)
DESIGN - An alarm clock that brews coffee : “Barisieur” by Joshua Renouf.
London-based designer Joshua Renouf has created the “Barisieur”, a charming alarm clock that is also a coffee-maker. It is designed to wake the user up gently with the sound of clinking ball bearings—which are used to boil water—and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. l Via
Client: Shanghai General Motors / Buick
Agency: Lowe China, Shanghai, China
"Signs are there for a reason"
Photoshoots onsite of actual accident locations with victims holding the signs drivers ignored.
A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there
Innovation on the Field
at the 2014 World Cup
for The Frontier Project